Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1970 DeTomaso Mangusta: Original Matching Numbers California Car out of 35 Year Storage This 1970 DeTomaso Mangusta is an excellent original car with matching numbers. Red with black interior and just out of 35 years of undisturbed storage. A very original and solid California car. The original 302 V8 motor runs strong and the car drives well. Drive as-is with a little work, or restore to your own standard. The Mangusta offers Italian design and reliable American horsepower. Designed by notable Italian automobile designer Mr Giorgetto Giugiaro for Ghia, the De Tomaso Mangusta was first introduced in 1967. Only 401 cars were manufactured until production ceased in 1971. Stunningly seductive, the Mangusta represents a very special addition to any collection. A rare find and quite the opportunity. Matching numbersCalifornia car out of 35 years storageExcellent original car Rare and highly collectible Price: $189,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door