American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1961 Plymouth Fury OUTKAST. Featured in two National Publications: Super Rod Magazine and Mopar Collectors Guide. Featured Awards include 2007 Car Craft Nationals, Grand Champion Street Machine, Darryl Starbirds Event 2008 ISCA World of Wheels CASI Cup. 426 Hemi Street Performance one-off electronic fuel injection unit. Electromotive crank-triggered ignition, Reed roller camshaft. TCI 727 Torque Flight Transmission with TCI 2500 stall torque converter. Michelin Pilot Sports tires on Budnik Cannon Rims. Front 17x8 on 255 45 17 and Rear 18x12 on 335 35 18. Kugel Komponents suspension front and rear independent with four rear shocks and inboard disc brakes with polished stainless steel control arms integrated on a custom 2x4 mid steel frame rails. Roof chopped 1 inch, windshield laid back 1 inch, Hand built body lines on doors. 4 inches added to front edge of hood. Bumpers split front and rear. Custom roll pan in the rear. One off grill by Jim Rench. Headlights from a Jaguar XJS units and Taillights from Dodge Avenger third brake lights. PPG Lapis Blue metallic and Sandstone Beige paint. Interior includes hand-fabricated dash, center console and door panels covered in rich Corinthian leather stitched by Jim McFall of McFalls Auto Interior. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door