Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1966 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe, 1 of 2,373 produced, getting harder to find, good body, nice paint and vinyl top, original interior, full power V8 auto, shows 71,xxx miles , ps, pb, factory a/c, runs and drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door