Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1940 Ford Pickup Street Rod; 355ci engine, 2 fours, tunnel ram, 450 holleys, 350 automatic trans., 342 posi rear end, 17' American Racing Hopster wheels in rear, 15' American Racing Hopster wheels in front, matching steering wheel, mustang two front end, power steering, power windows, power doors, V-Butt Windshield, all tinted glass, oak bed with s/s strips, nice custom red paint, bench seat, tilt steering wheel, new gas tank, all steel except rear fenders, stainless mufflers, aluminum pipes, and street rod plates.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door