Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Yenko Tribute. Finished in Hugger orange with all period correct striping / badges. Big Block 454/425hp car. Holly Sniper EFI and electronic fuel pump. A/c, Power steering , Power brakes (front disc), Retro radio , and luxurious houndstooth interior. Bucket seat , floor shift car with an exceptional presence. Fully adjustable QA1 front coil-over suspension with tubular upper and lower control arms & rear adjustable dampening shocks. Long tube header Flow-master muffler true dual exhaust with a sound that will quickly become addicting. Show and Go quality!! Surely make a statement and stand out from the crowd in this one! SEE THE VIDEO above and below for an underside view!!
Shipping offered Worldwide / Financing Available !!
941-355-1955 7 days a week!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door