AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr hardtop (El Paso,Tx) $70,500 obo You are looking at a professionally built '56. Over the span of 3 years this vehicle has been absolutely loaded with modifications during a complete frame off build. Features include but are not limited to a 55 chevy front, complete 3 inch sectioned all around, shaved doors and rear trunk, ferrari groves on both sides, front and rear rolled pan bumpers, custom built induction type hood, custom built inner engine compartment front, custom cut and installed stainless sheets in engine compartment, electronically controlled trunk open, electronically gas door open, P/w, custom built corvette dash, custom built full length center console with controls ac and heater with front and rear vents, complete stereo system, quad bucket seats, electric front seat, all around bronze glass, custom built pop out rear quarter glass windows, custom made leather route 66 logo, custom made gauge cluster, mini tub, 9 inch ford rear, Lincoln rack and pinon, all around disc P/b, P/s, tilt steering wheel, tons of stainless and chrome all around, big block 396 chevy engine with only 6k since rebuild, high performance headers, custom dual exhaust system with custom rear tip, performance aluminum intake manifold, HEI distributer, a 700 r4 transmission, a custom sound system with am/fm and cd, and an interior control switch panel. Most of the receipts on the parts installed are included with the sale. Please call Charlie at 915-843-3958
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door