1968 Blue Ford Mustang Fastback-- it has a gorgeous combination of Gulf Stream Aqua with two tone interior completely restored about 5 years ago. This is a very nice driver and a real head-turner! The engine is built 302cid V8 with aluminum heads. This car is actually pretty powerful and very fast. Has numerous options such as Automatic transmission, Power steering, Power brakes, Front disc brakes, Center console, Dual exhaust, AM/FM Radio, Aluminum GT wheels, redline tires and more.
The interior was all done brand new during the resto. Seats, door panels, dash and carpets are in really good shape. Also as woodgrain steering wheel. The paint work during the restoration was really nicely done, chromes are in very good condition. It looks and drives great. The V8 runs very strong and sounds amazing and the transmission shifts smoothly, a true pleasure to drive. A very nice fastback that always gets compliments.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door