MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1965 Ford Mustang (Stock #324) Clean mustang and nice from front to back . Picked her up locally and time to sell her. The mustang starts right up and drives and runs Great. Restored this year and given the GT350 theme and she looks good. Engine is a V8 260 engine with a C4 Auto Transmission . Engine runs strong with good compression. the factory black interior looks nice with a center console. has NEW paint Eleanor gray based with 3 coats and cleared 3 times over. paint is lookin good . top stripes are painted and lower GT350 is decal stripe has new set of tires on all 4 corners . has a GT dual exhaust system that be sounding good. NEW billet grille. New GT350 gas cap. nice and clean engine compartment trunk has new mat and good spare wheel as well. clean underbelly metal. new rims on all 4 corners. Has power steering AND power brakes AND air conditioning. This mustang 1964 1/2 coupe is ready to drive Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door