Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1969 Chevrolet Corvette Big Block Convertible. This beautiful C3 is finished in Lemans Blue paint accented by a Black interior, both of which are correct to the trim tag. Our Corvette features a body colored removable hard top as well as a Black soft top. It is powered by the original numbers matching 427CI, 390HP, Big Block V8 engine mated to the numbers matching Muncie 4 Speed manual transmission. The car was restored a few years ago but still shows extremely well and runs and drives even better. This convertible is extremely well equipped and features power steering, power 4 wheel disc brakes, both tops, deluxe bucket seats w/ headrests, tilt/telescopic steering column, wood steering wheel, complete smog pump, correct ignition shielding, and rally wheels wrapped in BFG Radial T/A tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door