Muncie 4 Speed Transmission
W/ Hurst Indy Shifter
Headers & High Rise Intake Manifold
New US Mag 17" Wheels & Tires
Dual Glass Pack Exhaust!
Nice Factory Paint & Body!
Very Nice Chrome, Trim, & Glass!
Very Nice All Gray Interior!
Seats Look Like New!!
Very Nice Dash & Gauges, Too!
Bel Air Carpet Mats!
Very & Solid Nice Frame & Floors!
The Usual Body Mount Areas Are Very Nice, Too!
Very Clean Trunk!
Headlights & Brake Lights Work!
Speedo, Gas Do Not! Oil Pressure, Battery,
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door