East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#120 1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo
2-Seater Hatchback coupe
59,000 plus original miles, original paperwork on the car from day 1, original owners manual, original warranty information book, original interior warranty paperwork.
Painted a beautiful Brown Metallic BC/CC paint with gold stripes. All the black trim has been repainted and beautiful. T-Tops, dual outside mirrors, door handles, emblems, side marker lights, front & rear lights, all look new. All rubber and felt new, original rims with BF Goodrich radial T/A white letters like new. New weather strips, new T-Top seats. A real looker.
All new suede and leather interior, seats, door panels, head liner, sun visors, carpet all new. Original floor mats 280ZX, Digital dash and dash console all look new. Sill plates, kick panels look new. 5-speed, power windows, power mirrors, cruise control, original gauges, AM/FM/Cassette player, rear window defrost, overhead light, T-Top covers, delay wipers, rear wiper, power antenna. Like new inside.
Powered by a 6-cylinder 168.4 cubic inch with 197 HP,5-speed manual transmission, original air cleaner, original hose clamps, power steering, 4-wheel power disc brakes, factory A/C and heat, newer hoses and belts, single exhaust, new clutch and throw out bearing. RPM cluster repair, replace rear suspension coil, change A/C to 134. Runs and handles great. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door