1965 Plymouth Belvedere II Been a 'race car' since 1979.Super Nice, full interior, roll cage, bench seat.lights (in& out) work. 440.055 over, half filled, eagle rods, custom Diamond pistons, thick tops, rings moved down,.043 upper ring, 3mm oil,.990 tool steel pin. 1/2' pickup, milodon low-profile pan, fluid dampner, roller master chain, LSM roller , inverted flank , 4-7 swap firing order , 286 @ .050 , lift is .706 w/ 1.6 T&D rockers, trend pushrods ball/ball, on fully ported Muscle motor stage 6 heads, 2.19 in, 1.81 ex. Ferrea valves, Isky tool room springs, comp lifters, tit. ret., flow 320 @ 600. M1 full width intake,with a pro systems 4150 flows 1040 cfm. 727 with trans act alum drum, bolt-in sprag, turbo action valve body, 5.1 lever, deep pan, big cooler ,-6 braided lines ,turbo action shifter , 8' custom PTC converter, alum 1350 drive shaft ( dynotech), super stock springs (old ones 002/003's) Dana 60 with 4:30 gear and posi, moser 35 spline axles w/ drive studs. Hole shot wheels, rears custom made for car 12' wide, Wilwood front disc's ( rear's in box ), new brake lines, master cyl.,prop valve, org. rad. ( needs modern cooling system) have in box Meiziere remote pump & mounting blocks, motor plated. Springs moved in and rear tubs have been banded. 315 mickey drag radials, 28' m/t front runnerCar has less than 20 miles on drivetrain, went 11.002 @ 124 only time to track with 100 square jets in carb. Needs more fuel, should run 10.60's on pump gas !!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door