This Vintage 1951 Classic Roadster British Racing Green Beauty is to be driven and enjoyed. Owner has gently used it for 36 years. No fibergass that I know of, and solid body, new body molding replaced, New older restoration, always garaged, leather interior, wood dash, chrome and paint are still in excellent condition. Has soft top, full tonneau cover, side curtains and original owner's manual. Engine has been modified with 4 cyl. 12 volt system, Volvo engine, otherwise stock. Engine starts easily and runs smooth! This baby has been pampered and garaged for all of Its years! (A few scratches and minor dings)
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door