For sale 1955 Chevy 2 door post. CA car started out rust free, patch free and bondo free, with all original sheet metal and has undergone a full "frame off" restoration. Over 125k in initial build. Under 1700 miles on it since the restoration. The bottom of the car is as nice as the topside and has CA bumpers. The black paint is in great shape with dark purple and blue ghost flames. "Tune-port" injected 350 SBC aluminum radiator and core support and dual cooling fans. 200R4 automatic transmission, "14-1" ratio power steering gear box, stainless upper/lower tubular control arms, disc brakes all around and a 12 bolt,373 posi-rear-end The interior is gray leather with dynamat covering the entire floor. Ididit stainless "tilt" steering column, Dakota digital gauges, Vintage Air and smoke glass. . The wheels are 18" off-set Billet Specialties. Front 245-40ZR18 and rear 255-45ZR18. Tires are B.F. Goodrich. $65,000. Open to reasonable offers. Car is located in Hughson, CA Contact Ron 209-883-2041 or [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door