FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1974 Camaro Z/28 powered by a pro built, fuel injected 468-EFI BBC V8 producing 625HP with a SUPER T10 4-SPD manual transmission. FULLY FUNCTIONING VINTAGE A/C!!! Show-Quality Metallic Aqua Blue exterior with CUSTOM Black Leather & Suede Bucket Seats.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Aqua Blue Metallic
-Split Bumper Conversion
-LED Headlights & Taillights
-Custom Fabricated Rear Bumper & Roll Pan
-American Racing Muscle Torq-Thrust Wheels
-Custom Black Leather & Suede Interior
-NRG Gen.3 Quick Release
-AutoMeter Pro-Comp. Gauges
-Kenwood Digital Radio
-Vintage Air A/C
-Modern SS Front Powered Seats
-Rear Custom Made To Match
-Pro Built // 625HP 468 BBC V8
-Holley EFI & Hyperspark System
-Long Tube Headers
-Heddman 3” X-Pipe
-Griffin Aluminum Radiator // Dual Electric Fans
-Super T10 4-SPD Manual
-LS 10-Bolt Rear
-Powered Wilwood Disc Brakes
-CPP Control Arms
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford 3 Window [Factory 5]
1950 Ford F1 Resto-Mod
1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 4x4
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Sport Coupe
1960 Chevrolet El Camino Resto-Mod
1936 Plymouth P2 All Steel 383 V8 Auto Pro-street
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door