GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme is a mid-size car produced by Oldsmobile between 1966 and 1997. It was positioned as a premium offering at the top of the Cutlass range. It began as a trim package, developed its own roofline, and rose during the mid-1970s to become not only the most popular Oldsmobile but the highest selling model in its class. It was produced as a rear-wheel drive two-door hardtop, sedan, and station wagon into the 1980s and a convertible through 1972.
The 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham is powered by its v8 engine and is paired with an automatic transmission. It runs and handles very well. It rides on Bf Goodrich tires mounted on 14 inch rally wheels. Other highlights include AM/FM/Cassette, Turbogauge Tachometer, tilt steering wheel, rear defrost, power windows, power locks, 2 sets of keys, power brakes, power steering and air conditioning. This is a great cruising car and is ready for a new owner.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door