American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1937 Ford Club Coupe. 1 of 7071 built by Ford Motor Company. ***PRICE REDUCED*** Ford S.H.O. Taurus V6 3.0L, 220 HP. Fuel injection. Dual Exhaust. Ford A4LD automatic. Ford 4.56:1 Stock boxed frame rail and cross members. Heidt Mustang II front suspension. Chassis Engineering parallel leaf springs. Power rack and pinion. Intro front rim with Nitto Extreme ZR (225/40ZR17) and Intro rear rim with Nitto Extreme ZR 255/45ZR18. Front Disc brakes, Rear Drum. All Steel Club Coup body. Frame off restoration. Top chopped suicide doors, front fenders extended 2-1/2 in, rear fenders extended. Shaved door handles, frenched lights, remote entry windows. A/C More than 40 other modification. DuPont 2 stage Porsche red paint. Grand Am seats, ultra leather upholstery, Custom formed dashboard and console. Dakota digital gauges. ************************************** ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door