Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Lotus Super 7 Roadster This 1962 Lotus Super 7 Roadster is just out of long-term ownership and storage. Black with black interior. It's ready for straightforward mechanical recommissioning/servicing. With legendary race-derived handling and performance, this Lotus Super & Roadster is sure to excite its next loving owner. A great deal of development work was applied to the 7 during the years it was produced by Lotus Cars. It was a commercial success for Lotus, one which continues to exemplify company founder Colin Chapman's "added lightness" performance maxim. Agile, extremely responsive to driver inputs and startlingly capable of out-accelerating, out-handling, and out-braking far more-powerful opposition, the Super 7 delivers a thrilling driving experience in all disciplines and remains coveted by hardcore sports-car enthusiasts today. Don't miss the chance to own this car!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door