*34k original miles!
*T-tops w/ bags
*4 speed automatic
*Power disc brakes
*Factory painted wheels
*Cooper radial tires
*Chrome IROC wheels add $1,900 (New <1 mile)
*Sony AM/FM/CD w/ Bluetooth
*Cloth bucket seats w/ console
*Power rear hatch
This car is a real time capsule. All factory gauges work. Detailed engine bay, very clean interior showing original condition. Be the king of the 90's with tinted rear tail lights, tinted windows, Viper alarm and T-tops. Turn key ready to cruise.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door