Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
Imported from Italy!! Italian classic car. Beautiful 1994 Alfa Romeo 33 Imola 5 Speed manual, H4 engine 1,351cc 1.3L Fuel Injection, Only 29,530 miles! Alcantara interior, Momo Corse steering wheel, Sparco pedals, Sparco Sport/Performance lowering springs and C.T.S.S. exhaust (Scarichi Sportivi) . We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (630) 519-4591 or text (708) 714-6657 Please check out are website for more info, pictures and video. www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. More pictures and detail coming soon. Note: We are by appointment only, Please call to schedule an appointment. We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door