Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
British roadsters have had a huge impact on the automotive world. This 1961 TR3 is a part of that illustrious history of light, peppy, and fun top down machines. Under the hood is a punchy 1,991cc inline 4-cylinder engine breathing through dual carburetors with a crisp exhaust note, making for an incredible sound. That mighty machine is connected to a 4-speed manual transmission with short throw and a wood shift knob. Other features include chrome fender mounted mirrors, knock-off wire wheels, front driving lights, chrome wire screen headlight covers, and front disc brakes for quick and secure stopping power. The exterior is finished in fresh Silver Metallic. The interior is new red color with white piping and features comfortable bucket seats, Jaeger gauges showing only 33,000 miles (may be actual?) as well as a black matching top, side curtains, and tonneau cover. This charming little Brit is ready to hit the road for some top down weekend fun! Please feel welcome to visit our showroom for an up-close and personal look, or you may contact one of our friendly sales associates online or over the phone at your convenience for more information about purchasing this terrific Triumph!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door