516 E. Bristol St
Central Area, FL
WOW THIS 56 FORD CROWN VICTORIA IS PERFECT
MUST SELL FAST, SO THE REDUCED PRICE NOW ON 9 1 2020 IS AMAZING
WAS $40,00 BUT NOW ONLY IS.....
IS IN FL
HAS IT ALL
1956 FORD CROWN VICTORIA
Peacock blue & white,
292ci ohv V8, Thunderbird motor,
solid body and frame, no rust we know of
excellent paint trim and interior
power ass. steering & brakes, everything else original. Very clean car. Priced to go so hurry
Runs drives great, drive it home
Call or text Ray 574 849 5323
Thanks for looking and stay safe and well
and keep smiling. (Buying this car today will help you do this!)
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
36 FORD VERT.. STEEL, ROY BRIZIO BUILT! REDUCED!
Central Area, CA
2017 Chevrolet Camaro All-Steel Convert. 336 H P.!
1930 FORD COUPE RESTORED ONLY $22,500 , REDUCED!
1934 FORD ALL STEEL 5W CPE.RODDED REDUCED! $45,000
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
34 FORD 4 DR VERT REDUCED Price: $49,995 FIRM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door