This stunning Classic Mopar Muscle Car Icon Checks All The Boxes:
>Rare, Numbers Matching Engine.
>Freshly Rebuilt Magnum 440 cu.in. 375HP Big Block Power.
>Freshly Rebuilt Rugged 727 Torqueflite Auto Transmission.
>Power Brakes plus Front Disc Upgrade with Auxiliary Vacuum Pump.
>8-3/4" Differential with 3.23 gears.
>Originally Equipped A/C Option (inoperative, needs liquid lines).
>Exterior Repainted Original AA1 Silver Metallic.
>New Black Vinyl Top.
>New Black Legendary Seat Covers, New Carpet and Headliner.
>New Magnum Cast Aluminum Wheels, 17-8 Front, 17-9 Rear.*
>New BFG G-Force Sport Comp-2 Tires, 245/45 front and 275/40 rear.
>Complete List of all new and rebuilt parts attached.
>Photos of VIN plate and Fender Tag attached with Codes Breakdown Summary.
There are less than 100 miles on this Charger since restoration completion and it is ready to drive, show and enjoy.
The powerful exhilarating sound from the big block thru the new exhaust system is worth the cost of admission.
The transmission shifts are tight and all the new suspension components provide a firm ride and straight roadway tracking.
The engine runs cool aided by a new 26" radiator, new water pump and hoses.
Front disc brake upgrades with new power brake booster, vacuum pump and proportioning valve ensure smooth reliable braking.
* The original Wheels are included with the sale.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door