American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1971 Datsun 240Z This 1971 Datsun 240Z has been mechanically upgraded with a carbureted 280Z engine matched to a 5 speed transmission, an R200 differential, new aluminum radiator with auxiliary electric cooling fans. It has also been customized with carbon fiber hood and rear bumper, custom flared fenders, custom rear spoiler and custom G-nose front end. The original dash is undamaged and pristine. The car is lined with Dynamat throughout making it quiet and cool inside. All work is professional quality with quality components. All the upgrades have resulted in a one of a kind beautiful looking and like new performing and handling classic. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door