Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1969 Ferrari 365GT 2+2 by Pininfarina with Matching NumbersThis 1969 Ferrari 365GT 2+2 is an excellent original matching numbers example and an excellent original car that would benefit from servicing at this time. Silver with black leather interior. Off the road since 1997 and not currently running. An incredibly desirable and collectible Ferrari. The 365 GT 2+2 was the largest, most luxurious Ferrari ever produced at the time. There was a host of standard equipment that included power steering, power brakes, and a self-leveling suspension system, a first for Ferrari. Under the sleek hood is Ferraris powerful 4.4-liter V-12 topped with three twin-choke Weber carburetors producing 320 bhp, enough to propel this luxury GT to speeds in excess of 145 mph. Offered with its owners manual and spare. A Lovely Example of Ferraris Fabulous Four-SeatOne of only 809 examples producedMatching numbers example of the classic Touring FerrariElegant Pininfarina-built coachworkPrice: $189,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door