1909 NW 40TH Ct
Pompano Beach, FL
Pompano Beach , FL
1964 DODGE. . . . MODEL 440. . . . TWO DOOR HARDTOP. . . . . . JUST OUT OF STORAGE. . . . .RED PAINT ON A STRAIGHT BODY. . HEMI SCOOP . . . .OLDER RED INTERIOR SHOWING WEAR. . . ENGINE IS 1962 413 BLOCK BUILT TO 426 MAX WEDGE SPECS. . . HEADERS. . . 4 BRL CARB. . . . . . 727 AUTO TRANS. . . . . POWER STEERING. . . . SOLID FLOORS AND TRUNK PAN. . . . . RUNS AND DRIVES . . . . . . WE OFFER WORLD WIDE TRANSPORT AND COLLECTOR AUTO LOANS
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door