Theiss Motorsports is pleased to present this all-original 1987 Buick Grand National in black with an immaculate black and grey cloth interior with a clean title. This G-Body has a mere 57,120 miles on the odometer and is powered by an automatic transmission and Buick's LC2, a turbocharged 3.8L V6. Recent maintenance is as follows:- New starter- Rear main seal and oil pan gasket replaced- Spark plugs replaced and 60 lb injectors installedThis Grand National has been tuned to 17 PSI of boost, oil pressure lines upgraded to braided hoses with stainless steel fittings and fuel injectors have been upgraded to 60lb/hr. The brakes have also been converted to a Hydro-boost system. Also included are the factory wheels.Come visit Theiss Motorsports today to see this beautiful Grand National in person!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door