Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1932 Ford Roadster is All Steel, and is a simply stunning show car every which way including upside down. Fully documented and never been seen. Beautiful deep Ferrari Rossi Barchetta paint by Classic Coach Werks, Atascadero, Ca. Brookville all steel Roadster body. Powder coated frame, wheels, etc. Built 1950 Mercury Flathead motor by Vern Tardel. Ford C4 transmission with transmission cooler. Custom manufactured Dan Lemons headers. Ford 9 inch rear end, Inland Empire driveline, headlights 682-C (OTB gear) and Sid Shavers Bop Top with 2 inch chop. Inside find a custom interior with upholstery by Mike Ray, Cayucos, Ca. Glide seat with aircraft latch seat belts, Classic Instruments gauges, 1940 Ford steering wheel, Flaming Rivers tilt steering column, and Lokar shifter. This is simply one spectacular build ready for some new lucky owner to take her out and be the first to show her off. Call for pricing.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford Cabriolet Full Fender Street Rod
1947 Hudson Big Boy Super Six Winner All Around
1961 Impala 13 Year Build Super Car Just Completed
1948 Buick Custom Who's Who Winning Build
1965 Corvette Roadster, Survivor Original 396
1940 LaSalle Series 52 Street Rod 454 Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door