AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1969 Ford Mustang Fastback 302 boss engine (Ravenna, OH) $49,900 obo You are looking at an extraordinarily clean 69. The yellow pearl exterior is very sharp paired with the black stripes. The color scheme flows right inside to a matching black vinyl interior that aims to please. Powered by a 302cu boss v8 and a built C-6 Automatic transmission with a 2800 stall and a B&M shift kit, This car has more than enough HP and with only 4.2k miles on the build, reliability is not a concern. features include but are not limited to P/s, P/ front disc brakes with slotted rotors, retro Am/Fm radio,Aux, Heat, cam, H.O. water pump, tunnel ram, upgraded intake, 2x4bbl Holley carbs, nitrous set up, blower, dual oil filters, custom drive shaft, upgraded headers, stainless exhaust, msd ignition, new gas tank, and new tires. This vehicle is laser straight, and it has been completely gone through mechanically, it needs nothing. There is no rust on this vehicle and its ready for the road. The car has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life, records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Bill a call at 330-281-8536
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door