1964 Oldsmobile JetStar 88 Convertible - **PRICE REDUCED** with 44,000 miles; extremely rare - only 3,903 built. Nearly flawless, mostly original. Cashmere beige acrylic paint, original Saddle interior and newer Saddle power top. Factory 330 CI, 245 HP V-8. Rebuilt Rochester 2BBL carburetor, PS PB, factory AM/FM radio. Jetaway 2-speed, variable vane trans. Correct bias-ply tires.
OEM front seat belts w/Fisher logos. Clean, detailed engine bay, dealer undercoated, all trim and chrome in good condition. No rust ever. Garage kept. All accessories operational. Presents extremely well showing little wear. Needs nothing. This vehicle in in #2- condition on the classic car 1-5 scale. NADA average value $32,000; NADA high value $57,900. Have build sheet and original Oldsmobile dealership Color and Fabric Selector book.
Located 40 miles northwest of New York City. Buyer responsible for transport. Price: $26,500.00 certified bank draft only. No trades. For more information, please call 973-943-0787, 9am-7pm EST. Inspections welcomed.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door