Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Specialties is thrilled to offer this stunning 1936 Ford with an ALL STEEL body..!! This car is your once in a liftime opprotunity to own such a classic street rod.. LOADED with options including.. 4 Chopped Top Chevrolet 350CI Motor Turbo 400 Transmission Ford Posi Rear End Edelbrock Carburetor ICE COLD Vintage Air Heidts Rack & Pinion Steering Tip-Out Front Windshield Electric Door Openers Roll Down Rear Windows Power Rear Trunk NEW TOYO TIRES American Racing "Hopster" Wheels $6000 Interior This car is beautiful and ready to roll... Buy it today and head to a car show tonight... PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ANYTIME WITH ANY QUESTIONS... Danny 602-513-3298"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door