East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#035 1970 Ford Mustang Mach I
Painted Acapulco Blue and beautiful. Front glass is new, rear glass was replaced. The stainless hardware and chrome has been replaced and polished. Bumpers replaced, as well as the sport light lenses, tail bezels, Mach 1 letters, auxiliary twist hood locks, hood mounted direction indicators, 3 piece molding, are all NOS replacements. Pop open gas cap and emblem are new. Rocker panels in great condition. Beautiful car.
The interior is all new and black to include door panels, front & rear seats and foam, OEM dash pad, carpet, fold down rear seat, sun visors and quarter window handles are all new. Gauges for oil pressure,, and water temp in the ashtray area. Electrical items work as well as the sport lamps and hood turn signal indicators. Seat belts in front and rear. New dual speakers installed with a Kenwood AM/FM/Cassette stereo. Like new inside.
The original 351 Cleveland - 450 HP, 4 speed transmission, 4V was professionally rebuilt and balanced. Original block was boiled, cleaned, bored .030 over and line honed. Edelbrock Performer 600 cfm carburetor, Centerforce II clutch, new 4-core HD radiator, new aluminum finned-original style valve covers. Engine compartment was media blasted and sprayed correct satin black finish. Entire steering system has been rebuilt by Rhodes Restoration. New wheels 15" x 7" Magnum 500, BF Goodrich Radial TA''s, 9" Ford rear. Flowmaster mufflers, New KYB shocks. This car sounds good and runs and drives great! Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door