3071 Poplar Grove Road
This all steel 1932 Ford Tudor Sedan is pure Americana.
The body was chopped 4 inches and shortened about 8" to look like a Victoria. She sits on a professional built chassis with a rock-solid 4 bolt 350 V8 with aluminum heads topped off with a 4-barrel carb. All of this is backed up by a Turbo 400 trans and a 3.0 rear end. The 350 takes care of the acceleration and that tall rear end makes it good for the highway.
She has vented disc brakes in the front and drums in the rear. The rear sits on meaty Hoosier tires. Coilover shocks at all four corners help you pick your ride height and comfort level.
It's time for American Graffiti.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door