Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1981 Ferrari 512BB: Extremely Collectible Final Year Carbureted 512 Berlinetta Boxer This 1981 Ferrari 512BB is the last and most desirable year for the carbureted Berlinetta Boxer. Red with black leather interior and 41k kilometers. Just out of long-term ownership, a good original car that runs and drives well but is ready for servicing at this time. Presentable paint and original interior that still shows well and is highly usable. Offered with its jack and spare. This 512BB could easily be considered a great driver once serviced. Combining powerful performance and exotic styling, Ferraris carbureted 512 Berlinetta Boxer was built in a modest quantity of 929 examples from 1976 through 1981. This 512 BB would tastefully complement any sporting collection. Extremely Collectible Final Year Carbureted 512 BBAn iconic Ferrari Super-CarMatching Numbers ExampleOut of Long-Term OwnershipOffered with its Jack and Spare Price: $229,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door