20950 Rogers Drive
Time to relive the 60's in this Volkswagen Van. Refinished in classic cream and maroon paint, this iconic cruiser will garner lots of attention. Great for hauling the whole gang to the beach or rock concert. The ever reliable air-cooled 4 cyl. 1300 c.c. engine mated to a 4 speed manual transmission is fun to drive. And with all new radial tires, it makes for a smooth ride. No need for air conditioning with safari style push-out front windows, plus lots of light shining through all the upper windows. A luggage rack on the roof offers plenty of storage for a great summer trip. Matching curtains pair nicely with the custom vinyl bench seat interior with seating for up to 9 people. So if you want to be the first in your neighborhood to own a '66 VW Van, we have one right here at Ellingson's in Rogers, Minnesota.
*1300 c.c. Air-Cooled Flat 4 Engine
*4 Speed Manual Transmission
*Safari Style Push-Out Front Windows
*New Radial Tires
*Roof Mounted Luggage Rack
*Custom Vinyl Interior - 9 Passenger
*Dual Chrome Outside Mirrors
*Chrome Headlight Covers
*Two-tone Classic Paint Scheme
*Odometer Reads: 39,485 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door