Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare Euro 1980 Porsche 928 S 5-SpeedIn 1980 Porsche introduced the 928 S which featured a modified 4.7-liter engine producing 300 horsepower. The American version that debuted three years later in 1983 was rated at only 234 horsepower due to emission and government regulations making these European Spec cars the ones to own. This 1980 Porsche 928 S 5-Speed European model is an extremely collectible car and offered in an excellent color combination of metallic blue with black leather interior. 77k miles (125k kilometers). It's been sitting for a few years and is ready for servicing and minor cosmetics. The European 928 S was a fast car due to its powerful revised 4.7 L engine while the North American models used smaller valves, milder camshafts, smaller diameter intake manifolds, and additional pollution equipment in order to meet emissions regulations. Don't miss this increasingly rare and desirable European Spec 5-Speed 928 S. Price: $9950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door