Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
Nice clean original car, includes factory build sheet and dealer invoice, targa removable top, 25,xxx actual miles, nice body and paint, clean original interior, factory alloy wheels, good rubber V8 auto, PS, power disc brakes, cross fire injection, ready to roll, runs and drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door