MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stock#285) •Real Nice recent paint job •Mulsanne Blue paint Code(26) -Original paint color •Straight body/Sheetmetal •Chrome and trim VGC •All glass also VGC •Windows roll up/down Smoothly •New wheel/tire package •US Mag's 20”/22” wheels •350Ci V8 Chevrolet engine •Factory H CODE car •Upgraded with Mild comp cam Upgraded Aluminum intake •Edelbrok 4 barrel Carburator •Replaced hoses and lines •Factory Air conditioning •Replacement 12V Battery •Newer Alternator/Fuel pump •TH350 Automatic Transmission •10 Bolt posi rear end •3:73 rear gear ratio •Dual Exhaust sounds great •Factory Power steering •Brakes have been serviced •Clean and detailed engine bay •Very nice Dark blue interior •Sony XR-2300 tape deck stereo •(2) 6X9 Speakers in package tray -Factory bench seat/w Seatbelts •Rear seat with Factory seatbelts •Weatherstripping replaced •Door panels/Dash pad VGC •Original Chevroket steering wheel •Clean and visible cluster/Gauges •Upgraded Triple tach set up •Factory Ac/Heat control switches •Headliner and sun visors VGC •Undercarriage is bone dry/solid trunk •Spare tire assembly in trunk •Recent tune up/oil change •Odometer shows 27,271 •Engine now has less than 5000 miles •Very dependable Vintage Car •Runs/Drives and stops excellent *Over 90 photos available for your viewing •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$497.24 to $545.84 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door