Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Highly Sought-After 1965 Porsche 356SC Cabriolet Originally Born in Irish GreenThis 1965 Porsche 356 SC Cabriolet is an excellent driver quality example that's been under the same ownership for the last 30 years. Originally born in a very desirable color combination, Irish Green with Black leather interior. The engine runs great and the car drives wonderfully. A very presentable car offered with its Certificate from Porsche and original owners manual. Born a true SC but has a 1964 C motor installed. A very exciting opportunity to own and drive a collectible 356 SC Cab at an absolute bargain price. Incredibly desirable SC modelOffered with its original owners manualStrong and highly presentable driverPrice: $97,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door