Selling my 1979 Buick Riviera Turbo Coupe, this is 1 of 2067 "Non-S-Type" Turbo Coupes! It has the very rare combo of a Landau Roof with working power moon "Astro" Roof. Also has most, if not all, other power options. This car starts, drives, and stops however, it has been stored away for 15 years.
Engine type 231 cu.in. V-6 Turbo. Has all belts, seals, and gaskets. Since the pictures offered were taken the ABS bumper filler pieces have deteriorated. Four of six are painted and ready to be installed. Original Bill of Sale and Registration, along with all Certificates are included! Reduced price recognized for need of the work necessary.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door