Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
This fine rotisserie restored rare Mustang is from the private collection in dry Palm Springs, California where it was pampered and enjoyed for many years. Magazine cover car and feature car in Mustang and Ford monthly. Also previously owned by American Idol winner Jordin Sparks. Multi award winner. Now it's your turn to have fun with the Mustang that Ford should have built 48 years ago. The Mach 1 look on these convertibles is stunning and always gathers awards and approval from other enthusiasts. Hurry and you can enjoy this fine open air Pony Car today. Features Detailed engine bay with correct 351 V8 Smooth Shifting C6 Cruise-O-Matic transmission with floor Mounted Shifter. Dealer installed ARA Air conditioning. Pedal Ease Power Disc Brakes, Effortless Master Guide Power Steering, Power Finger Tip Control White Vinyl Power Top, with Clear Rear Window Excellent Set of Matched BF Goodrich Radial TA's P225/60R14, Correct Factory Optional polished 5 slot aluminum Wheels with Center Caps(73 only), High Impact Painted Eurethane Front Bumper Safety Guard Package with Seat Belts Padded Dash and Sun Visors. Optional Tinted Glass in all Windows Visibility Group with Dual Color Keyed Outside Sport Mirrors. NASA Hood with Silver stripes. Immaculate White High Back Bucket Seats. AM/FM Cassette Stereo Clean Solid Trunk with mat, jack and spare. 120 MPH Speedometer with 4213 Miles Showing since restored. Finished in Diamond Gloss Bright Playboy Pink with silver Accents. Believed to be the only 1973 Factory Pink car made, sold new to Alice Wallace in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Underside is solid and very detailed. Sure to gather attention wherever you go!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door