Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
Aldin "Red" LeGrand was the founder, constructor and designer of the LeGrand Racing Car Company. Partnering with Bruce Eglington, a young engineer and promising racing car driver, the LeGrand racing Marque would flourish in the production of formula and sports racing categories from 1962 through 1991.
Based and derived from the highly competitive Mark I formula F4 model. The new Mark II was introduced in 1964 as an H modified sports racer. The Mark II was basically a widened Mark F4 with a sports car body and could accommodate engines from the BMW and Saab two stroke 3-cylinder engines. Many H modified records were set at the hands of Eglington and wins were regular on road racing circuits around the United States.
Offered is a totally restored 1964 LeGrand Mark II sports racer. This beautiful Mark II is powered by a Cosworth 1300 CC 4-cylinder engine through a Hewland 4 speed gearbox. The fiberglass "Warren" bodied sports racer has just one hill climb since rebuild. The LeGrand Mark II Cosworth would be a fantastic participant in both SVRA and HSR vintage racing events.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 100 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door