Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1965 Ford Thunderbird Landau Special Edition is being proudly offered for sale . You will love this shiny classic car which looks almost like new. Here is a brief overview of the special features: The shiny paint, Emberglow, is special for this limited-edition vehicle and is accented by a parchment interior and landau top. It is equipped with halogen headlights for increased visibility, a 300 HP 390 V8 engine and a 3-speed automatic transmission. It has fender mounted turn signal indicators on top of each front fender notifying the driver of when the turn sign is being used. The vehicle is air conditioned. It includes power steering and brakes, including front disc and rear drum brakes. It has a power seat, power door locks and fasten seat belt warning light along with door open and flasher warning lights. Windows are Power . The swing-away steering wheel is covered in leather. The entire trunk area is fully covered in original trunk matting , hiding the spare tire and complete jack beneath. Everything works on the car including the air conditioner, power seat, windshield wipers, lights inside and outside, the clock and the radio. The interior and exterior are in excellent condition. The parchment seats look brand new. radial white wall tires. The radio has been changed to a digital AM/FM radio. Owner has spent many hours polishing and protecting the cars finish. The exterior paint has been clayed twice to get rid of any normal contamination. The car is in good working and operational condition
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around we can finance this car to 72 months with 10% down and we offer shipping anywhere in the world door to door no problem
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door