Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
Original West Coast Car - Spent Most of It's Life in San Jose, CA - Copy of Original Window Sticker from Dealer - Fresh Frame Up Restoration with Photos - Electra 225 was Known as the Deuce & a Quarter - 401 Nail Head Engine - 2 Speed Automatic Transmission - Well Over $8,000 Spent on Chrome Plating and Stainless - Original Power Window Car with Factory A/C - Power Steering - Power Brakes - New Haartz Convertible Top (Tan) - Over $6,400 Spent on Seat, Carpet, Trunk, Panels - Convertible Top -
Frame Power Coated - 4 New White Wall Radials - NOS Correct Wheel Covers - New Performance Dual Exhaust - New Buick Rubber Floor Mats with Logo - All Books & Manuals with Car - New Matching Convertible Top Boot (Custom Made)
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door