VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This is a rare and unusual 5 passenger Dr's Coupe with dual side mounts. One of Buicks finest in 1929. Recently, totally and completely restored by professionals. Body panels prepared for mirror finish 2 tone green. Laser straight and fit excellent. Paint, chrome and brown mohair appear flawless. The engine recently tuned to run and drive smooth, quiet and comfortable. The interior is plush brown - accessorized to the hilt. A most impressive Buick ready to show or drive. Very dependable investment grade automobile. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Flying Lady Ornament
Dual Side Mounts
Dual Cowl Lamps
Dual Wind Wings
Dual Buick Step Plates
Trunk and Trunk Rack
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door