VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
One of the most Iconic 50's automobiles ever built; the 1957 Chevrolet by famed designer Harley Earl. Arguably one of the most recognizable cars ever produced. Earl presented the idea for the Nomad as a mate to the Corvette; when he saw his design come to fruition, he could only describe it as a dream come true. Just over 6000 Nomads were produced. This one restored est. 20 years with paint chrome and interior - very few blemishes. Body up restoration with exception to few upgrades it remains mostly stock; clad in mirror finish Matador Red with imperial white top-loaded with chrome, from rear spears on the trunk to the chrome headliner stripes with black cloth. The interior is correct black and red as new. Recently tuned 300 HP 327cid engine - the car runs and drives as new. Recently over $4,000 to upgrade rear wagon door and window. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
Independent Front Suspension
4 Wheel Hydraulic Drum Brakes
Spinner Hub Caps
Radio - Heater- AC (Needs charge)
Upgrade - Rear Door and Window
Power Windows and Seats
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door