AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Pro-street (Channahon, IL) heavily reduced to $38,500 You are looking at one of the nicest pro-street cars we've ever had the pleasure of representing. The Phantom green flake glistens like no other in the sun and its pairs very nicely with the black striping. The exterior then flows seamlessly inside to a black interior that consists of two racing seats with 5-point harnesses. Powered by a 427cu v8 and an M-21 4 speed close ratio manual transmission, the vehicle has been dyno'd at 548hp and 546ft/lbs of torque. This build has less than 500 miles on the drive-train so you can expect performance for years to come. Performance modifications include but are not limited to the Pro-built 427-512 block done by Borowski, 3' ceramic coated headers, quick-fuel 850 4bbl, MSD distributor, high torque starter, serpentine belt system, Dana 60 Strange rear, stainless lines, Hurst competition shifter, and 2 batteries with the fuel cell and master switch in the trunk. Additional features include but are not limited to P/front disc brakes, roll cage, heat, fiberglass hood and trunk, as well as Mickey Thompson rears. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. Due to health reason I've turned the car over to Gateway Classic cars in Chicago as I need the money to pay medical bills. Please call our friend Jim at 815-467-6741
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door