Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Mercedes-Benz 190SL This very attractive 1962 Mercedes-Benz 190SL is an excellent original driver quality example that's been under the same ownership since 1985. Red with white leather. The car was acquired by its previous owner as an engagement present from her husband in October 1985. Maintenance records reportedly date to the mid-1980s, and a tune-up performed two months ago included new spark plugs and ignition points, an oil change, and a carburetor cleaning. Paintwork was performed approximately 35 years ago and is still very presentable but not show quality. Mechanically strong, this 190SL starts right up and drives very well. A superb value and a wonderful opportunity to own a classic Mercedes-Benz 190SL. Price: $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door