702 N 1st St.
This original 1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible came from the factory as a Regimental Red car with red bucket seat with console interior and that is exactly how it sits today. It's Regimental Red paint has just recently been repainted over a laser straight and solid body. It's red interior however is very original but still has held the test of time. It's powered by it's 326 V8 engine backed up by its two speed automatic transmission. This Bird comes equipped with power steering power white convertible top dual exhaust and is riding on a new set of US mag wheels and tires. This Firebird is super sharp and has a very nice sleek look. It is a great car inside and out and drives really nice down the road. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door