INITIAL INQUIRIES BY EMAIL PLEASE.
A complete original 8 cylinder flathead with 3 Spd.
Always a CA car. DEVELOPED A ROD KNOCK, SO STOPPED DRIVING IT.
BEING SOLD NOT RUNNING, AS IS.
We will be happy to email YOU FURTHER INFO AND PICS, WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE.
Check current NADA pricing at www.nada.com
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door